Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Getting Big


My baby Waylon is 3 months old today! I can't even believe it, it's gone by so fast! He such a good little guy, he's been sleeping through the night since he was about 6 weeks, he wakes up as happy as can be with a big smile and is pretty content all day long! He's a big boy though, I can't get enough of those cheeks of his they crack me up! I went through the boys clothes and already had to put away the new born stuff, it seems like just yesterday he was drowning in everything and now he's fillin' out all his outfits! He's so funny, all it takes is a "Hi Waylon" and his entire face lights up, I love it! And he sure enjoys watching Mason, he's constantly smiling at that kid, except when Mason is shoving a pacifier down his throat or pushing the basinet over on him, or crawling into the basinet with him for that matter, but other than that it's nothing but brotherly love ;-) I'm excited to get to the new house because Waylon is goin' in the crib in a room with Mason, so that's a big step for us and I think we're more than ready for it and I think Mason is going to enjoy the company! They just grow to fast though!

No comments: