Wednesday, August 7, 2013

8 months

Well another month has just flown right on by! 8 months old little Truskie is now! He doesn't have too many new tricks, he's still a very serious kid, he'll stare you down all day long and not even flinch! But he's definitely a goof ball around us and especially around bedtime he really gets going. He's mastered crawling and now working on getting stable on his feet... he's taken a few headers into the empty bathtub and his toy box but really handles it like a champ. He's still not sure about food much thicker than a puree but other than lamb and now avocados he pretty much eats anything I give him the latest being green beans and whole wheat pasta which he loves! No teeth yet, there's one little trouble maker on the bottom right that I think is going to pop threw any day now but I feel like I've been saying that for weeks. He's still pretty stubborn about naps, mainly the morning one, I think he thinks he'll miss something exciting... but we're finally getting into more of a routine with the afternoon nap at least. Every minute with this boy is such a joy, he makes me smile and laugh every time I look at him! And he's just really easy going, every time I think Mason and Waylon are torturing him he usually just starts smiling or laughing, they carry him around (with supervision...mostly) and he doesn't care, is just along for the ride!




Loves being tickled!

Being lugged around by Mas

Blueberry face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where does the time go, seriously!!! Love him, miss him!