Monday, May 4, 2009

Mom of Two


Two little boys, who ever thought that I would have two boys. Mason, 19 months and Waylon, 5 weeks have been such a blessing to our lives. Mason has three new teeth coming in bringing him to a total of 13 already! He's done exceptionally well adjusting to his new brother, Ed and I were a little concerned but he seems to not mind him too much. Waylon is growin' like a weed, he's already approaching 8 pounds and starting to stay awake a little longer during the days. He sure is a sleeper though, we've been fortunate enough to only have to wake up once in the middle of the night! Having two so close together isn't as difficult as I thought it would be, it's a lot of work don't get me wrong, but I was expecting pure madness and the hardest part for me is just making sure that when I leave the house I have two of everything. God definitely knew what I could handle and didn't give me any more than that!

No comments: