Monday, June 1, 2009

The Almeida/Tagliere Adventures!

Well we got down to L.A. to meet baby Scout and introduce baby Waylon and it was a lot of fun! We got down there on Friday night around 7 or so and the fun began! Scout is absolutely precious, I just couldn't get enough of her, but I did have my hands full with my two little guys! Friday night we just hung out and had dinner then on Saturday Michelle came over, Peter's sister, and her family and made us breakfast, so we got to see them and then we went over to Emily's parents for a BBQ! It was really fun over there, we watched the Laker game and hung out by the pool, then they surprised me with a Birthday cake, it was very sweet! Then sunday we went over to Dan and Laura's, Peter's Brother, for a little pre memorial gathering for his Grandmother who past away on the 16th, so that was fun, we got to see all of Peter's family and meet some that we haven't met before! Monday was the service for his grandma, unfortunately I wasn't able to go, I ended up getting really sick and had to stay behind, but from what I heard it was a very nice service. It was kind of down hill from there, I was so sick and no fun, I spent the rest of Monday in bed and and in the restroom, it was not a good time!!! Tuesday came around and we were supposed to leave in the morning but I was so sick that we couldn't go anywhere, Peter ended up putting an IV in me (he's a paramedic) to rehydrate me and that seemed to do the trick so by about 1:30 pm we headed home! But it was a lot of fun the part where I wasn't sick, it was fun to see the three kids together, I'm really looking forward to them growing up together and the many things that will bring! As much as I wanted to get home, I miss them dearly, it's hard being so far away but we'll be able to see them again at the end of the summer, so we're looking forward to that now!



No comments: