Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter

We got around to dying eggs on Saturday night, we were going to do them with Peter and Emily but it never happened for us :-( but I was determinded to dye eggs so after dinner and bathes saturday we got it done. Mason did pretty well, I put the egg in and he'd just look at it, I kept telling him "don't touch" but something came over him and he decided to shake the open cup and spill green dye all over him, but hey, what are ya gonna do? I didn't even try to have Waylon participate, he was off playing and that was ok.




Sunday mornig we got up early so the boys could open their baskets before church. Mason was pretty excited, he kept saying "Birthday Birthday" because he now associates presents or sweets with a Birthday. We got the boys matching outfits which is rare so I was excited, and I have to say, they were adorable ;-) After church we went over to mom and dads for a brunch and an Easter Egg hunt. It was freezing of course but the kids got out there and found some eggs and had lots of fun doing so. Afterwards we went home and all napped, it was a very long eventful week and weekend!


Me and my boys

Ed and the boys

Our little family :-)

Papa and Grandma with the grandkids
Josef, Waylon, Amanda, Mason and Trent (not pictured: Alyssa, Ethan, Evelyn and Owen)


Hunting for eggs

Way was happy to have one!

No comments: