Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Garden, Flowers and Fences

My mom and I planted our garden back in may and we have some serious vegetables! It's so exciting to see and to go out and pick them and cook them up. The zucchini has really taken over, we've had zucchini almost every night, I've done just about everything that I can think of with it, except for stuffing it, that'll be later this week! Also I put some pictures of my flowers up, they are so pretty, I only have a couple of beds but I enjoy them very much. And I've been meaning to put pics up of our new fence that Ed put up to close off an area for the kids to play in, it turned out really nice.
Yummy Zucchini
Lettuce from the garden
The new fence that Ed built to close off the area between our house and garage
Back of the garden, fruits and beans
My pretty bougainvillea tree
Flowers :-)
Mason in our corn field :-)


No comments: