Thursday, April 4, 2013

Waylon's 4th Birthday

Waylon has been really into the Avengers so we went with that for his party theme this year. We also decided to have it at Round Table too since he loves to go there for pizza and "pottage cheese." Again, he wasn't feeling well and didn't really nap that day so I rushed the party along the best I could. I think he had an ok time despite not being a 100% and I appreciated everyone who came out to help make his day special! We also went out on his actual birthday, Monday, to Francisco's! We thought it would be fun for him to wear the sombrero and celebrate Mexican style and then we went back to grandmas house for cake and ice cream ;) I can't believe he's 4 already, he's got such a unique little personality that just makes us laugh all the time and he has one of the kindest hearts of any kid I know. Our lives are that much better thanks to our Waylon Jay, we love you so much baby boy!




































I made this little collage to reflect on some of the fun moments with this guy...


No comments: