Monday, August 4, 2014

Logan Reunion

Martin and Evelyn Logan
I just love this picture!

About a month ago we had a super fun reunion with my mom's side of the family! All of her sisters came up from southern California and it was such a blast! Leading up to it mom and I worked on all kinds of fun stuff, we made Logan Bingo cards, maybe a table cloth out of all old pictures her dad had saved. Blew up some giant poster size pictures that turned out super cute and all kinds of cooking took place! I really enjoyed being around her sisters more, they're all so sweet and really a joy to talk to. One of the nights we spent it at my moms brothers house in the foothills, we played around the world ping pong and a guess that logan picture game that was hysterical! Saturday we went back up for breakfast at danny's house and then the rest of the day/night was at our house. We rented a huge bounce house water slide and played corn hole. It was a blast! Not too mention all the fun conversations, hearing old stories and having a chance to talk with those we don't normally get to talk too. I was also able to spend some really great with my niece, she's such a joy and a huge help to me, I loved sitting around the fire at who knows what time it was and just talking to her! Lots of memories, it was an amazing weekend! So blessed!





I love this lady more than words could ever say!


There may or may not have been some cheating












This boy and his grandma!





End of the reunion... too much fun!



No comments: