Monday, October 26, 2009

Corley Ranch Pumpkin Patch

On Saturday we took the boys out to Corley Ranch to pick some pumpkins! It was so much fun, the had a little petting zoo that Mason loved, I thought for sure he was going to be afraid but he got right in there and wanted to pet everything, it was really cute. Then we watched the big races that they had, that too was very exciting, I don't think I've ever seen a pig race! After that we went over to the pony rides and Mason and my niece Amanda got on their pony and rode away. Mason was cracking me up, the second he got put on the pony he started clicking his tongue like to make the sound of a horse, it was hilarious, that boy loves horses! So he did that then we went into the big corn maze that was there, and that was pretty fun, Mason pretty much ran the entire time through it! Then we picked out some pumpkins and he and Amanda rode the little "choo choo" ride and called it a day! I'm really glad we went out there, it was a lot of fun! Afterwards we went over to Jeremy and Stephanie's so Mason could play with Anthony, her adorable nephew and had some delicious home made tomato soup and BLT's!!! Great day!







No comments: