Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Mason!

I can't even believe it but my baby boy has turned 2! It was quite a fun day for him I think, we made him some chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and put 2 candle in it for him to blow out. Grandma and Papa joined us as we sung the Birthday song and ate some pancakes! Afterwards we set up for his big party while he was napping and he woke up to all kinds of balloons and decorations, he really enjoyed that! Then the party began! We made lasagna (well costco made it actually but I heated it up ;-) ) he's a big lasagna fan, then he got to open all his presents and I think he was a little overwhelmed! From the buzz lightyear to the handsome clothes to the new tricycle, he didn't know what to play with first and was very confused when I kept taking them away so he could open the next one! It was a lot of fun! Then we tried to get him to eat one of the delicious cupcakes Stephanie made for him but all he wanted to do was play, that's when you know when he's found something he likes is when he passes up something sweet! It was such a great day and thank you to everyone who helped out, I couldn't have done it with out you!!! Happy Birthday Mason we love you!!!






No comments: