Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today is my sweet grandmas Birthday so we had my family over last night for dinner, I made my sausage pepper and ravioli dinner that seemed to be a hit and I made a cake! I was all excited because my cake came out of the oven all perfect, it didn't fall in the center like they always do, I even called mom and was like "I made the best cake ever!" Sure enough though something had to go wrong right?!? Well when I went to frost the cake the entire top kept peeling off so it seriously looked like Mason attacked it, but really it was just me making a cake! I even tried to like put sprinkles on it to make it look better but it just made it worse! It seems like every time I make a cake something happens to it and it turns out ugly as all get out! But everyone had a good time, mom and dad came over too so I was excited about that! Zach and Mason played outside and with his remote control car and my dad and ed played ping pong and we all just spent time talking and catching up, it was nice! Just don't let me make a cake again!
My sad cake!

Grandma feeding Mason cake! He liked it!

No comments: