Monday, September 28, 2009

Wolf Creek!

Yesterday, mom and dad, simon and I and the boys went up to Wolf Creek after church! Ed wasn't feeling well, so just I went up with the kids and it was so much fun and so beautiful up there! Dad brought his little grill and we had a hot dog lunch! Afterward we walked down to the little creek and put our feet in the freezing water and watched Simon's dog go crazy over going in the water. It was just so nice up there, and the drive was fun, mom and I and the kids went in my car and dad and Simon went in simon's truck. It took about and hour to get there and a bumpy road but it was fun. On the way home we stopped for ice cream at a little shop in markleeville and sat outside and talked! I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon, I just wish Ed would have been there! But we hope to get up there again soon before the snow falls!!!



No comments: