Monday, December 7, 2009

Time with Trent and Amanda

On Thursday I got to go pick up my niece Amanda and nephew Trent from school, they had a half day and my sister-in-law is going to UNR on Tuesdays and Thursday so she asked if I'd get the kids. I was quite excited I must say! I picked them up and took them to Mickey D's for lunch and then we came home and they played in the tent and played wii and Amanda and I made some play-doh people. Then I took Amanda to dance and watch her do that for awhile, then we came home and ordered some pizza and they put pillows all over the floor and did flips and jumps, Mason was lovin' that. They were both going to stay but Amanda decided to go home, but Trent stayed, so he and Ed played some Ping Pong on wii and had root-beer floats! It was a fun time, I really enjoy when I get to hang out with them, it needs to happen more often :-)
My and Amanda's Play-Doh Family
Playing In The Tent
Amanda's Sweet Hair!

No comments: