Thursday, June 17, 2010

A couple of Birthdays

First there was my uncle Darrin's birthday. My Aunt, Grandma and I got together and made his birthday cake. My Aunt wanted to do an El Camino car so we tackled it and it turned out pretty awesome. I wrote on the tires, ha ha, that was my contribution! It was fun though and we all went out to dinner at Red's and then surprised him with his cake!
Rylan, Mason and Waylon at Red's
My Uncle and Mason blowing out the candles
The Cake

Next up was me! I had a terrific Birthday this year. It started the night before, Ed took me out to dinner for Sushi at our favorite place at the lake. Then we went and got a movie and watched that a home while the kids stayed the night at mom and dad's! Saturday morning mom made us pancakes and got me some fun gardening stuff to start our garden. Then it was off to my uncle's house for lunch, always a nice time and my Aunt made me a yummy giant cupcake :-) Then we went home for a minute to regroup and then Jeremy and Steph had us over for hamburgers and I got some fun things from as well as long with some delicious cupcakes! Mmm!. Their neighbors were giving away free kittens too and since ours ran away and we have a little bit of a mice problem I talked Ed into getting another kitty! Then we I got home Ed surprised me with tickets to the Tim Mcgraw and Lady Antebellum concert that I've been dying to go to! It was such a nice day, I'm such a blessed girl, surrounded by such great family and friends!
Me and my sister with our babies <3
The giant cupcake!

Shadow Kitty :-)

Next up was my brother Zach's birthday. He turned 9 this year and had a super cute "Cars" cake, I don't think I got a picture of it, but it was really cute, Mason was really excited about it. We did another gathering at my aunt and uncles and they made ribs and burgers and another nice chance to get together with everyone!







No comments: