Monday, January 16, 2012

Mom's Birthday!

Well, every year for my mother-in-law's (aka my mom in many post) birthday I try to do something to show how how much she means to us. It's getting difficult to think of fun things to do but this year I made her cookies to spell out Happy Birthday in different colors and made a big breakfast that morning and we got her some things she's been talking about for awhile and even made her my first scarf which wasn't perfect but hey it's the thought that counts right? :) I think she enjoyed it all and I just hope she knows just how special she is!


The same weekend as mom's Birthday, Neil and Cassie and their family came up for a visit. It was really nice to see those guys, it had been like a year and half since we had last seen them. We had dinner over at Nate and Jen's one night and then had a lunch and pottery painting day too that was really fun. The kids all looked so much older and are changing by the minute so I'm glad we got to see them!









No comments: